Christian Wushu Fellowship (CWF) is a Christian Chinese martial arts (CCMA) and what makes CCMA different of many other schools is “Set Apart for Holiness”, and CCMA has privilege to pray to GOD, and the Holy Spirit will guide in all activities via prayers.
Chinese martial arts includes martial arts skills plus Chinese culture. All trainings based on:
(3) Religions, whereas CCMA based on:
(1) The Way;
(2) The Truth;
(3) The Life
Our Wingchun course program is very different than many other Wingchun schools worldwide. We train Chinese martial arts in six awareness:
(1) All Wingchun forms passed down from YipMan, MoyYat, ChanJiuXiang & Associates (YMC&A)
(2) Principles and theories of Wingchun Kungfu
(3) Training materials, based on the Wingchun library to help improve Wingchun techniques. I don’t see anyone doing it in North America, a lot to do with Chinese culture.
(4) Dietery, understand your body, and learn what puts into your body. My body is God’s art work. I leased my body from God, and I must obey the signed agreement. God will take it back when the lease expires. A wonderful machine that human can not reproduce.
(5) Living, my life style and dignity as a Christian, how to witness for Jesus, and build others with positive attitude, apply all the above knowledge into my daily life, A “Christian Wing Chun Artist”. God is an artist, in Genesis 1:1-31 & 2:1-8
(6) Application, teaching and sharing the salvation to the people. Give the glories to my almighty Lord!